- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Havas Media wins digital mandate of Turtle
MUMBAI: Havas Media has won the digital mandate of Turtle Limited, a menswear company. The mandate includes media planning and buying and digital solutions including social, search and mobile.
The account will be lead out of Havas Media’s Kolkata office.
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “Turtle is in a fast growing, interesting and challenging category. Today’s Indian male is always on the move, has a sense of style, likes choice and dresses for the occasion. We look forward to partnering with Team Turtle to scale their offering to the digitally engaged mobile Indian male.”
Turtle has a pan-India presence with its own Turtle Stores as well as TurtleOnline.com. It also retails through online and store-in-store outfits, which includes the large format stores.
Set up in 1993, Turtle provides a complete range of dressing across shirts, T-shirts, trousers, suits, jackets and accessories for men with a reputation for delivering value and international style.
Turtle Ltd director Shitanshu Jhunjhunwalla said, “Turtle is young and ambitious. We are on a high growth path and looking to expand our pan India footprint. At our core is delivering value, variety, quality and a great experience to our customer. Havas Media shares the same passion and philosophy of being meaningful. Their understanding of the category and customised digital strategy are in line with our growth plans and we look at them as long term partners.”
Havas Media India MD Mohit Joshi added, “This is a good win, a great brand and team to work with. Havas has been on a winning spree of mandates with digital focus. We are glad that clients find us as the go-to brand keyed in on their marketing plans. The win further boosts our Kolkata operations.”