- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Havas Media wins digital mandate of Turtle
MUMBAI: Havas Media has won the digital mandate of Turtle Limited, a menswear company. The mandate includes media planning and buying and digital solutions including social, search and mobile.
The account will be lead out of Havas Media’s Kolkata office.
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “Turtle is in a fast growing, interesting and challenging category. Today’s Indian male is always on the move, has a sense of style, likes choice and dresses for the occasion. We look forward to partnering with Team Turtle to scale their offering to the digitally engaged mobile Indian male.”
Turtle has a pan-India presence with its own Turtle Stores as well as TurtleOnline.com. It also retails through online and store-in-store outfits, which includes the large format stores.
Set up in 1993, Turtle provides a complete range of dressing across shirts, T-shirts, trousers, suits, jackets and accessories for men with a reputation for delivering value and international style.
Turtle Ltd director Shitanshu Jhunjhunwalla said, “Turtle is young and ambitious. We are on a high growth path and looking to expand our pan India footprint. At our core is delivering value, variety, quality and a great experience to our customer. Havas Media shares the same passion and philosophy of being meaningful. Their understanding of the category and customised digital strategy are in line with our growth plans and we look at them as long term partners.”
Havas Media India MD Mohit Joshi added, “This is a good win, a great brand and team to work with. Havas has been on a winning spree of mandates with digital focus. We are glad that clients find us as the go-to brand keyed in on their marketing plans. The win further boosts our Kolkata operations.”