- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Havas Media retains MTS India account
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group has yet again retained MTS India’s integrated media account, following a multi-agency pitch.
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “It is a matter pride that MTS has once again chosen Havas Media. The pitch has further entrenched our relationship with MTS. It has been a great association till now and we will ensure we provide more meaningful connections for the brand in the coming year.”
MTS India chief marketing and sales officer Leonid Musatov said, “Havas has been our partner since we launched in this country. Their thought leadership, digital-at-the-core approach and category understanding was impressive. Considering all such attributes, we have decided to retain Havas as our partner agency.”
MTS India director brand and media Amitesh Rao added, “Given MTS India’s data centric play within the telecom industry we wanted to extend our digital focus. After considering various options, we have decided to retain Havas Media as our agency. We look forward to working with the Havas team with renewed vigour.”
Havas Media India MD Mohit Joshi stated, “We are very confident that we will keep up the great work that we have been doing over the years for the brand. We are delighted to be extending our partnership with them.”
Havas Media recently won the integrated media mandate of Yepme.com and the digital duties of Xolo Mobile and Business World.