- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Havas Media opens new office in Ludhiana
The media agency today announced the opening of a new office located at Apra Tower, Feroze Gandhi Market, Ludhiana.
With this, Havas Media has increased its presence in India to seven cities and across 130 markets globally.
The expansion will enable international and local clients from Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh and J&K markets to benefit from its global perspective and expertise.
Ashok Bawa has been appointed as business director of Havas Media Ludhiana. He commented, “There is a lot of potential in this market and now Ludhiana has it’s first International media agency. We are excited to be associated with a multi-national agency and to be representing Havas Media in Ludhiana. We have the local insights which coupled with the expertese of the international group will help both local and international brands develop meaningful and long-term relationships with local consumers.”
Havas Media offers a wide-range of marketing services covering strategy, media planning & buying, creative, PR, social media, mobile, data, research & analytics across traditional and digital media.
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “The opening of Havas Media Ludhiana comes at a very strategic time as the group completes 10 glorious years in the Indian media industry. The team carries with itself an experience of more than 40 years operating in Ludhiana & working with clients like Hero Cycles and others. We are confident that the team’s expertise will help capitalise on local businesses around the region.”