- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
Havas Media opens 2014 with account win of Yepme.com
MUMBAI: Havas Media has bagged the integrated media agency on record of online fashion portal Yepme.com.
The account is pegged to be over Rs 50 crore ( Rs 500 million) annually. The win is Havas’ first in 2014.
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “We have just completed a successful year and Yepme.com has added another feather to our cap. It is a young and growing company and we gave them a differentiated and targeted approach to deliver the core message. We are extremely delighted to work with their forward thinking team.”
Yepme was ranked by Forbes India in December 2012 as one of the top five start-ups to watch for. This month it was ranked 19th globally on ‘Social index of Fashion Brands’ by Stylophane.
Yepme.com co-founder Sandeep Sharma said, “Havas Media had a keen understanding of our audience and business. They have specialist divisions like Mobext to handle mobile advertising which is so very critical to us. Besides all this, the sheer passion of the team made us choose them as our media partners.”
Havas Media India MD Mohit Joshi stated, “Yepme.com being the first win of the year is always special, we will continue with our effort to deliver value to our existing clients and keep growing the new business organization.”