- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Havas Media India bags integrated media duties of Assetz
MUMBAI: Bengaluru-based Assetz Property Group has awarded its integrated media duties to Havas Media India.
The account size is pegged at around Rs 15 crore (Rs 150 million) and will be handled out of the Havas Media Bengaluru office.
Assetz Property Group CEO Ben Salmon said, “Havas Media had a deep understanding of the real estate market. Their global credentials, thought leadership and cross media experience with digital focus impressed us. Their passion and clear understanding of our brand needs made them our preferred choice.”
Havas Media Group CEO India and South Asia Anita Nayyar added, “This is another important integrated media win for Havas Media on the back of our MTS India and World Kabaddi League win. We are delighted to partner with Assetz and contribute to their growth.”
Havas Media India recently won the integrated media mandate of MTS India, Yepme.com, World Kabaddi League, Borosil India, and the digital duties of XOLO mobile and Businessworld magazine.