- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Havas Media Group to handle media duties of Swiggy
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group, India will handle the integrated media duties of Swiggy, a leading online food ordering and delivery platform.
The account will be handled out of Bengaluru office led by Havas Media India VP for South Saurabh Jain.
Founded by Sriharsha Majety, Nandan Reddy and Rahul Jaimini in August 2014, Swiggy is a Bengaluru-based online food ordering marketplace.
A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, Swiggy swears by its exclusive fleet of delivery personnel for pick-up orders and delivers it to its customers at their doorsteps. Having their own delivery fleet enables them to offer their customers several intriguing features like faster deliveries, no minimum order and multiple online payment options. It further ensures that the customers have a hassle free experience while ordering food online, right from choosing dishes to the delivery of their order.
Havas Media Group, India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “The growing appetite among Indians for a wider choice, convenience of delivery and a seamless experience from restaurant to plate is opening a new avenue for brands looking at growing rapidly and enhancing their customer base. Swiggy has played a meaningful role in customers lives in a short span of time; it is a great brand in a targeted but high potential category. We are honoured to take on the mandate of a yet another innovative and entrepreneurial Indian brand.”