- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Havas Media Group to handle integrated media duties of iOrderFresh
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has announced the win of the integrated media duties of iOrderFresh, mobile-first commerce venture in the fresh perishable foods and groceries retail space.
The mandate includes integrated media buying and planning across traditional media and digital solutions for search, social and mobile. The account will be handled by the Havas Media New Delhi office.
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “The Indian shopper’s attitude to online retail is very positive today so the perishable retail space is only set to grow. Havas Media with its digital strengths and integrated media offering is well geared to engage this shopper and add to the shopper basket.”
iOrderFresh founder and CEO Nitin Sawhney stated, “iOrderFresh has a simple promise to the consumer; fresh produce directly from the farm to your kitchen in a few hours. It aims to create a whole new experience for shopping for food and groceries available at your doorstep by just downloading the app from any smartphone. Currently available in Delhi and Gurgaon, on both Android and iOS platforms, we are looking to consolidate our presence in the NCR region before expanding to other cities. Havas Media carved out a compelling mobile-first, integrated media strategy to get more people to download the app and also to scale the brand.”
Havas Media India MD Mohit Joshi added, “It is a good win in a challenging category. We are happy that our rich experience in the dotcom domain is helping us get more clients in the category. We look forward to a great association with them.”