- India TV’s Rajat Sharma takes charge as NBA prez for third time
- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Havas Media Group India elevates senior team
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has announced a slew of senior level promotions.
Havas Media India MD Mohit Joshi has been elevated to the role of MD, Havas Media Group India.
Havas Media North executive director Uday Mohan is being promoted as managing partner, Havas Media North and East.
Meanwhile, general manager Soumya Sarkar is being given additional charge as GM and branch head, Havas Media West.
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “Havas Media Group in India has been growing at a rapid pace, last year we grew 42 per cent. It has been a straight line graph going upwards since we started operations in 2006 and we have aggressive plans ahead. Companies don’t grow on their own, they need people. As we scale, we would like to elevate the passionate people who helped us reach where we are today and we count on them going forward.”
Elevations included in the roster are Abhishek Jain as EVP Investments, from his earlier role as VP Investments.
Mitesh Desai, creative head of UX and UI, is now national creative director. Gregory Phillip has been named associate VP operations for Arena Media.
The team has also been further strengthened with the joining of Tarranum Alam as EVP Investments, Chandana Chakravartti as VP for Delhi office, and Saurabh Jain, who is currently handling the Bengaluru operations.