- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Havas Media bags integrated media mandate of MoneyView.in
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has been awarded the integrated media mandate of MoneyView.in, a money management app with over 3 million users.
The account will be handled from the Havas Media’s Bangalore office.
With an objective to drive financial fitness for all, Money View helps users stay within budget by enabling them to track their expenses automatically while categorising their spending pattern, so that users spend wisely and save more. It further helps to keep tabs on monthly bill cycles and helps pay in a single click from the app.
MoneyView.in co-founder Puneet Agarwal said, “We have a unique product that has already seen tremendous traction in the market. We recently launched our investment product feature that will take Money View to the next level, where users can manage, save and grow their money—all from within the app. And with the kind of exponential growth we are aiming at, we wanted to partner with an agency that helps us achieve this vision. Havas Media had a keen understanding of our business and displayed tremendous passion for it. Their meaningful planning process is scientific and insightful, and I am sure they will help craft compelling communication strategies for Money View. We are happy to be partnering with them.”
Havas Media Group, India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “Money View fills a critical need gap in the digital financial eco-system by allowing the users to be in charge of their expenditure. This is a clear need of the hour. This win further consolidates our position as the destination agency for the new-age entrepreneurial clients. We are delighted to be partnering with them and look forward to their explosive growth.”