- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Havas Media bags integrated media mandate of MoneyView.in
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has been awarded the integrated media mandate of MoneyView.in, a money management app with over 3 million users.
The account will be handled from the Havas Media’s Bangalore office.
With an objective to drive financial fitness for all, Money View helps users stay within budget by enabling them to track their expenses automatically while categorising their spending pattern, so that users spend wisely and save more. It further helps to keep tabs on monthly bill cycles and helps pay in a single click from the app.
MoneyView.in co-founder Puneet Agarwal said, “We have a unique product that has already seen tremendous traction in the market. We recently launched our investment product feature that will take Money View to the next level, where users can manage, save and grow their money—all from within the app. And with the kind of exponential growth we are aiming at, we wanted to partner with an agency that helps us achieve this vision. Havas Media had a keen understanding of our business and displayed tremendous passion for it. Their meaningful planning process is scientific and insightful, and I am sure they will help craft compelling communication strategies for Money View. We are happy to be partnering with them.”
Havas Media Group, India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “Money View fills a critical need gap in the digital financial eco-system by allowing the users to be in charge of their expenditure. This is a clear need of the hour. This win further consolidates our position as the destination agency for the new-age entrepreneurial clients. We are delighted to be partnering with them and look forward to their explosive growth.”