- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Havas Media bags integrated media mandate of Doctor 24×7
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has won the integrated media mandate of Doctor 24×7. , Including traditional as well as digital and mobile duties, the account will be handled from the agency’s Gurgaon office.
Doctor 24×7 is a mobile phone based pan India, tele-health service. It connects subscribers to qualified and experienced paediatricians, gynaecologists and general physicians – any time of the night or day, including Sundays and public holidays. It is available on Android and iOS phones.
Doctor 24×7 founder & CEO Aloke Malik said, “Customer care is our No.1 focus area. We found Havas Media to echo this philosophy and passion. Their experience and agility across media platforms, digital-mobile way forward and strategic bent makes them ideal partners in driving the long-term growth of Doctor 24×7.”
Havas Media Group CEO India and South Asia Anita Nayyar added, “Doctor 24×7 has tremendous potential being akin to an essential service. It is a great win.”Added Havas Media Group India MD Mohit Joshi, “This is yet another great win on the back of the recent BlueStone.com, HolidayIQ.com and Clovia.com wins. Healthcare will emerge at the forefront of the service industry. Our integrated media approach with digital-mobile focus, centred by the Havas Meaningful Brands framework, will map the Doctor 24×7 brand blueprint in India.”