- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Havas Media bags integrated media duties of Borosil
MUMBAI: Havas Media India has added yet another integrated media business win to its portfolio by bagging the duties of Borosil Glass Works Ltd.
The account is estimated to be upwards of Rs 20 crore (Rs 200 million) and will be handled out of the agency’s Mumbai office.
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “Borosil is a prestigious and trusted brand in India and we are glad they have entrusted us with their business. It has been a good year of integrated media wins for us. Our ability to provide meaningful connections across communication touchpoints has been appreciated by clients.”
Borosil Glass Works is a leading producer of laboratory glassware and microwavable kitchenware in India having the ISO 9001 certification.
Borosil Glass Works VP consumer products Rituraj Sharma added, “Havas Media came across as a very professional and a passionate agency. Their transparency, knowledge and media expertise was impressive. We wanted a dynamic partner to help us scale further and found one in them.”
Havas Media India MD Mohit Joshi stated, “This win further consolidates our integrated media offering with digital at the core. We look forward to partnering with Borosil as they scale in India.”
Borosil Consumer Products division sells microwavable and flameproof kitchenware and glass tumblers through over 5000 retail outlets. Recently, Borosil diversified into small appliances, melamine dinnerware and home decor.
Havas Media recently won the integrated media mandate of World Kabaddi League, MTS India, Yepme.com and the digital mandates for Businessworld magazine and Xolo mobile.