- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Havas Media bags global media mandate for Iglo Group
MUMBAI: Havas Media has been awarded the global media buying role for Europe’s frozen food business Iglo Group in a multi-agency pitch.
This follows the appointment of Havas Worldwide as the group’s global brand positioning and advertising agency in the fourth quarter of 2013.
Iglo Group CEO Elio Leoni Sceti said, “After a highly competitive pitch process I am delighted to announce the appointment of Havas Media as our global media buying agency. The appointment will give us the ability to have a fully joined-up approach to our creative and media communication. This new approach to our marketing and the Iglo brand is central to our new growth strategy that aims to double the size of the business by 2020.”
Havas Media Group global chief commercial officer Marc Schader added, “We are honoured to become Iglo Group’s partner across Europe and look forward to helping them achieve their exciting and ambitious targets.”
He stated that the win strengthens Havas Media network’s new integrated, digital and data at the core structure and philosophy.
“With their strong ethos for sustainable growth, Iglo Group needed a partner to offer agility, strength and scale and we are delighted that the team saw how well this can be delivered within our network,” he stated.