- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Havas Media bags digital mandate of Ranbaxy’s consumer healthcare brands
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has won the digital mandate of Ranbaxy’s consumer healthcare brands.
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “We are delighted at the win. It’s a great way to start the new year. We believe in creating meaningful brands and Ranbaxy is an excellent example of such brands. Look forward to a great partnership.”
Ranbaxy VP and head global consumer healthcare Subodh Marwah mentioned, “In Havas Media we saw a perfect partner, one who is equally innovative and passionate about building brands. Their ‘digital at core’ philosophy was impressive and that translated seamlessly in their strategic approach and category understanding.”
Havas Media India MD Mohit Joshi said, “Digital is the future and Havas Media Group’s ‘digital at core’ philosophy provides us the capability of driving this growth in the Indian market. We are proud of the win and look forward to working with team Ranbaxy.”
Havas Media Group recently won the integrated media mandate of OCM India, Assetz Property Group, Borosil Glass Works, World Kabaddi League, Yepme.com and retained MTS India. The agency also took on the digital mandate and won the digital duties of Xolo Mobile and Businessworld magazine.