- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Havas Media bags digital mandate of Ranbaxy’s consumer healthcare brands
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has won the digital mandate of Ranbaxy’s consumer healthcare brands.
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “We are delighted at the win. It’s a great way to start the new year. We believe in creating meaningful brands and Ranbaxy is an excellent example of such brands. Look forward to a great partnership.”
Ranbaxy VP and head global consumer healthcare Subodh Marwah mentioned, “In Havas Media we saw a perfect partner, one who is equally innovative and passionate about building brands. Their ‘digital at core’ philosophy was impressive and that translated seamlessly in their strategic approach and category understanding.”
Havas Media India MD Mohit Joshi said, “Digital is the future and Havas Media Group’s ‘digital at core’ philosophy provides us the capability of driving this growth in the Indian market. We are proud of the win and look forward to working with team Ranbaxy.”
Havas Media Group recently won the integrated media mandate of OCM India, Assetz Property Group, Borosil Glass Works, World Kabaddi League, Yepme.com and retained MTS India. The agency also took on the digital mandate and won the digital duties of Xolo Mobile and Businessworld magazine.