- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Havas Media bags digital mandate of Lava International’s Xolo
MUMBAI: Ad agency Havas Media Group has bagged the integrated digital duties of Lava International’s smartphone range Xolo in a multi-agency pitch. The account is estimated to be over Rs 60 crore ( Rs 600 million).
Xolo currently has a strong hold among the mid- to high-end smartphone segment with an affordable range of its smartphones and tablets focusing on performance and customer experience.
The agency recently bagged the integrated agency on record (AOR) of Yepme.com
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “We are delighted with the Xolo win close on the back of Yepme.com and a successful last year. It further establishes our digital at core capabilities. Mobile is the future for India and a required essential we are delighted to work with the team and brand.”
Havas Media India managing director Mohit Joshi added, “It is a great win and we are looking at a busy year ahead in terms of new business. We are very happy that Xolo has placed their confidence in our services and our digital specialists.”
Xolo has many firsts to its credit which includes tying up with Intel to launch the world’s first Intel processor powered smartphone. It was also the first brand to launch NVidia Tegra 4 powered tablet in India.