- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Havas Media bags digital mandate of Lava International’s Xolo
MUMBAI: Ad agency Havas Media Group has bagged the integrated digital duties of Lava International’s smartphone range Xolo in a multi-agency pitch. The account is estimated to be over Rs 60 crore ( Rs 600 million).
Xolo currently has a strong hold among the mid- to high-end smartphone segment with an affordable range of its smartphones and tablets focusing on performance and customer experience.
The agency recently bagged the integrated agency on record (AOR) of Yepme.com
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “We are delighted with the Xolo win close on the back of Yepme.com and a successful last year. It further establishes our digital at core capabilities. Mobile is the future for India and a required essential we are delighted to work with the team and brand.”
Havas Media India managing director Mohit Joshi added, “It is a great win and we are looking at a busy year ahead in terms of new business. We are very happy that Xolo has placed their confidence in our services and our digital specialists.”
Xolo has many firsts to its credit which includes tying up with Intel to launch the world’s first Intel processor powered smartphone. It was also the first brand to launch NVidia Tegra 4 powered tablet in India.