- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Havas Media bags BlueStone.com integrated media mandate
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has won the integrated media mandate of BlueStone.com, an online store for fine jewellery and accessories.
The duties will include traditional, digital and mobile solutions. The business is estimated to be over Rs 35 crore (Rs 350 million).
Havas won the business after a heavily contested multi agency pitch where all the major agencies were involved. The incumbent agency of the account was MEC, which did not participate in the pitch.
The account will be handled from Havas Media’s Bangalore office.
Havas Media Group India MD Mohit Joshi said, “This win strengthens our new age client (dotcom) portfolio and further boosts our Bangalore operations.”
BlueStone offers a range of jewellery including earrings, rings, pendants, bangles and bracelets. It sources merchandise from third-party manufacturers as well as manufactures its own range of jewellery.
BlueStone.com founder and CEO Gaurav Kushwaha said, “We are aggressively scaling up BlueStone. Havas Media has the attitude, agility and skill to partner with us in this growth. We are glad to have them on board and see them as long term partners.”
BlueStone has received funding form Accel Partners, Kalaari Capital and Saama Capital, IvyCap Ventures, Dragoneer and Ratan Tata, who has invested in his personal capacity.