- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Havas Media bags BlueStone.com integrated media mandate
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group India has won the integrated media mandate of BlueStone.com, an online store for fine jewellery and accessories.
The duties will include traditional, digital and mobile solutions. The business is estimated to be over Rs 35 crore (Rs 350 million).
Havas won the business after a heavily contested multi agency pitch where all the major agencies were involved. The incumbent agency of the account was MEC, which did not participate in the pitch.
The account will be handled from Havas Media’s Bangalore office.
Havas Media Group India MD Mohit Joshi said, “This win strengthens our new age client (dotcom) portfolio and further boosts our Bangalore operations.”
BlueStone offers a range of jewellery including earrings, rings, pendants, bangles and bracelets. It sources merchandise from third-party manufacturers as well as manufactures its own range of jewellery.
BlueStone.com founder and CEO Gaurav Kushwaha said, “We are aggressively scaling up BlueStone. Havas Media has the attitude, agility and skill to partner with us in this growth. We are glad to have them on board and see them as long term partners.”
BlueStone has received funding form Accel Partners, Kalaari Capital and Saama Capital, IvyCap Ventures, Dragoneer and Ratan Tata, who has invested in his personal capacity.