- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Havas bags integrated media mandate of Arpita Agro Products
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group has been awarded the integrated media mandate of Arpita Agro Products.
The media mandate includes both traditional and digital duties. The account will be handled from the Kolkata office.
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar said, “It is a good win and the ‘natural’ focus of the products is important to customers today. We look forward to building another meaningful brand. It further consolidates our Kolkata operations.”
A home grown Indian company, Arpita Agro manufactures and supplies herbal Neem products, having conceived ‘Viable Alternative Products’ for personal, home and industrial use with Neem as its base. Its product range includes brands like Nimyle and Nimglo Skincare. With pan-India presence, Arpita is looking to further entrench its footprint in the country.
Arpita Agro Products head of marketing Arpita Majumdar said, “We are very passionate about the company we have built and our innovative natural product range. This is the same passion we found in Havas Media. We are looking to scale the brand further – Havas Media has the experience, understands the category and has shown us the strategic approach across media from our brand perspective. We see them as a long term partner.”
Havas Media India MD Mohit Joshi added, “We are glad to have yet another client entrust us with their integrated media mandate. Digital is an essential offering of Havas Media’s services. We look forward to a solid partnership with Arpita Agro and the team.”