- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Havas’ Arena Media wins integrated media mandate of Bagrry’s
MUMBAI: Arena Media, a part of Havas Media Group, has won the integrated media mandate of Bagrry’s India Limited, one of the leading brands of breakfast cereals and health foods in the Indian subcontinent.
The integrated media mandate will include traditional as well as digital and mobile duties. The account will be handled from the Gurgaon office of Arena.
With a tagline of ‘Let’s put health first’, Bagrry’s has been a pioneer for products such as muesli, oats, bran and a whole range of healthy foods. For 25 years the brand has helped consumers follow a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Bagrry’s director Aditya Bagri commented, “As India’s health food FMCG, we are dedicated to creating products that are cherished by customers. Arena instinctively understood our passion, vision and forward thinking. They also have a good understanding of the Indian customer who is today driven by quality. ”
Havas Media Group India and South Asia CEO Anita Nayyar, CEO said, “The Indian consumer’s dependence on packaged foods has increased and health awareness has constantly been on the rise. The Bagrry’s group has played a meaningful role in customer’s lives over the past many years; it is a great brand in a targeted but high potential category. We are honoured to take on the mandate of a yet another innovative and pioneer Indian brand.”
Havas Media Group India managing director Mohit Joshi explained, “Wellness ranks high as an emerging industry and Bagrry’s is perfectly positioned in that domain. At play will be Havas Media Group’s integrated media skills centered on digital-mobile and the Meaningful Brands framework which together will map the brand chart for Bagrry’s. We look forward to working with the team.”