- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Havas appoints Pranay Shah Singh as head of strategy for Indonesia
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group has appointed Pranay Shah Singh as head of strategy for Indonesia.
In his new role, Pranay will be responsible for strengthening the strategic output on key clients including XL Axiata, Danone, AXA, LG Electronics and Kakao Talk.
He will also work closely with account leads, innovation and new business teams to drive the adoption of group’s proprietary ‘Meaningful Brands Research’ and ‘Meaningful Connections Planning Process’ that helps brands connect with people and create shared value for brands and consumers.
Pranay joins the agency with ten years of experience in the dynamic Indian media industry where he developed an expertise in strategic planning, media research, consulting and content marketing, working with multinational media agencies and boutique consulting. His last stint was with ZenithOptimedia India, where he led communications planning for FMCG companies like Reckitt Benckiser ad Nestle.
Pranay will report jointly to Havas Media Group APAC Chief Strategy Officer SK Biswas and Havas Media Group Indonesia CEO Riadi Sugihtan.
Commenting on the appointment, SK Biswas said: “In addition to his media expertise, Pranay brings with him a lateral thinking approach to consumer insights, branding and business issues that connects well with the Meaningful Brands approach at Havas Media Group. He has also shown great curiosity and enthusiasm for the market and I have no doubt that he will prove to be an asset to our pool of clients, who are banking on our support to reach the next level in their meaningfulness journey .”
On his appointment, Pranay said: “I am delighted to be a part of the expanding Havas Media Group and exploring new media horizons of Indonesia, one of the giants of Southeast Asia that is witnessing unprecedented consumer growth.”