- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Havas appoints Josh Gallagher as regional strategy director
MUMBAI: Havas Media Group has appointed Josh Gallagher as regional strategy director. Based out of Singapore, Gallagher will report to Havas Media Group, Asia Pacific chief strategy officer SK Biswas.
Gallagher will be responsible for driving offline and online strategy for the media agency’s key clients including AXA, Emirates, LG Electronics and Shangri La Hotels. He will also lead the adoption of agency’s proprietary planning process, Meaningful Connections Planning, with an eye to deliver innovative solutions to new and existing clients.
“I had heard about Havas Media’s Meaningful Brands vision and found it very compelling. As brands enter the digital age, it becomes critical for them to increase their meaningfulness quotient or they face the risk of extinction. The agency’s framework is a very unique roadmap for brands, as they embark on their journey to become meaningful and I feel privileged to have the opportunity to support this vision,” said Galalgher.
Gallanger joins the agency with 10 years of experience working with international media and digital agencies in Australia. Prior to this, he was with ZenithOptimedia Melbourne, where he worked as a communications strategist, driving strategy for Honda, Lion Nathan and Reckitt Benckiser. He has spent seven years with Universal McCann Brisbane, where he worked as client services and strategic director. He has also had a stint at digital agency Kruse Digital.
Biswas said, “Josh is a very welcome addition to the regional strategy team. He has an unrelenting curiosity for uncovering consumer insights and is a champion of integration. He is one of those rare strategists who have hands-on and practical experience of working on integrated strategies and expertise in both offline and digital communications planning processes.”