- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Happy Creative gets creative duties of CredR
MUMBAI: CredR, the online marketplace for buying and selling of used vehicles, has appointed Happy Creative Services as their marketing communications agency.
The Bengaluru-based creative agency will handle the marketing and brand communications mandate for CredR across all its operational cities in India.
The pre-owned two-wheeler marketplace amounts to 15 million annually, which creates a huge potential in this segment. CredR arrives with a strong promise of trust and convenience in a highly unorganised, pre-owned two-wheeler market in India. With the intent to change consumers’ mind sets about pre-owned vehicles, this association will be aimed at refining CredR’s branding strategies with its unique propositions at the core.
CredR creative head Vitasta Kaul said, “We acknowledge that today’s consumers are articulate and aware. We want to reach out to them, engage them with our philosophy and gain their trust and favourability through this exercise. We are excited to engage with Happy Creative Services as they echo the modern, urban language that we wish to speak in.”
Happy Creative Services co-founder, CCO Praveen Das said, “By scratching their own itch, CredR has tapped into a large unorganised market. Their confidence in their service is inspiring. It gives us a great starting point to design a new brand identity for them and devise a brand strategy that will drive their go-to market campaign.”