- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
GroupM in deal to have exclusive access to Fullscreen’s Influencer data
MUMBAI: GroupM, the media buying arm of WPP, has inked a deal with global media company Fullscreen to form Playa, an influencer marketing partnership dedicated to serving the advertising firm’s clients.
As part of the deal, GroupM and WPP clients will get first-look sponsorship opportunities with in demand creators and new programming formats across YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat and more. They will have access to content produced by Fullscreen’s 75+ strong creator network.
Additionally, the clients will have access to Fullscreen’s proprietary data and analytics tools.
Said Fullscreen CEO George Strompolos, “Influencer marketing is a must for every brand trying to reach their audience cross platform in an authentic way. It’s a great way to integrate a brand into cultural conversations with stars the audience connects to passionately.”
Playa clients will also have the opportunity to work with Fullscreen’s in-house award-wining production team.
Said GroupM chief digital officer Rob Norman, “Influence has changed. New voices are needed for the digital generation. Celebrity ebbs and flows so much faster now and brands need to capture that flow and to exploit micro audience segments. Fullscreen is a leader in this space and has distinguished itself by seamlessly marrying the creative vision of brands to influencers. As ever, GroupM’s focus is at the nexus of media, technology, data and creativity.”
A key investor in Fullscreen’s development, WPP continues to maintain an equity interest in the company.
Fullscreen is a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi- platform entertainment experiences. 600 million subscribers generate more than five billion video views across Fullscreen’s global network each month.
Fullscreen’s network includes 75,000 creators, including Grace Helbig, The Fine Bros., filmmaker Devin SuperTramp, Andrea Russett and Jack and Jack.