- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Goafest 2016: Jury chairs declared for integrated, OOH/ambient, branded content and PR
MUMBAI: The governing council of Goafest 2016 has declared the jury chairs for integrated, OOH/ambient, branded content and public relations categories.
DDB Mudra chairman and chief creative officer Sonal Dabral will chair the OOH/ambient jury of Creative Abby and J Walter Thompson chief creative officer Senthil Kumar will helm the integrated category.
Reliance Broadcast Network CEO Tarun Katial will be jury chair for the branded content category while Madison PR CEO Paresh Chaudhry will chair the public relations category.
Presented by the Advertising Club and AAAI, the Goafest Abbys 2016 will once again see the entire advertising and marketing fraternity come together in Goa from 7 to 9 April at The Grand Hyatt, Bambolim, North Goa.