- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Glucon-D launches new campaign
MUMBAI: This summer, Glucon-D has launched a new campaign emphasising the importance of proactive consumption to keep up energy levels.
The campaign emphasises that it is even better to load up on body glucose by drinking Glucon-D before stepping out in the sun.
The campaign shows a child drinking Glucon-D, ‘Khel se pehle’ before going out to play in the scorching summer heat. The child is shown energetically dribbling a football, even when the sun is seen sapping energy out of other children on the playground. Prior consumption of Glucon-D helps the child take on the harsh summer and thus emerge victorious. The ads are synced to an energetic jingle that ends with the tagline ‘Glucon-D laga, energy chadha’.
Detailing the new campaign, a company spokesperson says, “Glucon-D has always enjoyed top-of-mind recall across India. Through this campaign, we aim to offer a fresher perspective on the brand narrative from rejuvenation to prevention. The aim is to communicate the importance of being well hydrated with body glucose for lasting energy levels before one ventures out in sun on a hot day.”