- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Glucon-D launches new campaign
MUMBAI: This summer, Glucon-D has launched a new campaign emphasising the importance of proactive consumption to keep up energy levels.
The campaign emphasises that it is even better to load up on body glucose by drinking Glucon-D before stepping out in the sun.
The campaign shows a child drinking Glucon-D, ‘Khel se pehle’ before going out to play in the scorching summer heat. The child is shown energetically dribbling a football, even when the sun is seen sapping energy out of other children on the playground. Prior consumption of Glucon-D helps the child take on the harsh summer and thus emerge victorious. The ads are synced to an energetic jingle that ends with the tagline ‘Glucon-D laga, energy chadha’.
Detailing the new campaign, a company spokesperson says, “Glucon-D has always enjoyed top-of-mind recall across India. Through this campaign, we aim to offer a fresher perspective on the brand narrative from rejuvenation to prevention. The aim is to communicate the importance of being well hydrated with body glucose for lasting energy levels before one ventures out in sun on a hot day.”