- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Global Advertisers wins SBI’s OOH account
MUMBAI: Global Advertisers has won the account of India’s largest banking and financial services company State Bank of India (SBI) for outdoor promotions in a multi-agency pitch.
As per a statement, Global Advertisers got the deal on the basis of best rates, innovative ideas and widest range of premium inventories.
The agency’s mandate is to promote SBI’s systematic investment plan (SIP) across India covering 21 cities. To create awareness and increase the number of investors for SBI, Global Advertisers engaged its hoardings and bus media at strategic locations in all cities.
Global Advertisers MD Sanjeev Gupta said, “We are driven by the philosophy of quality service and assured returns for our client. At Global, we conceptualised the campaign keeping in mind the high visibility for the brand and the existing competition level. The campaign aims to help potential investors in SIP by guiding them about the market risks and benefits.”