- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Global Advertisers appoints Archana Singh as senior business development manager
MUMBAI: Global Advertisers has appointed Archana Singh as its senior business development manager.
In her new role, Singh will report to Global Advertisers MD Sanjeev Gupta. Her responsibility will be to develop and manage the new business at the OOH company.
Gupta said, “Archana brings her knowledge of the media industry, her insights into the creation and broadcasting of content and her experience with business development in the media space to the table. We are confident that these qualities will help her in doing justice to the responsibilities that we have placed on her able shoulders.”
Prior to this role, Singh was with VJ Media as a correspondent and business development networker.