- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Global Advertisers appoints Archana Singh as senior business development manager
MUMBAI: Global Advertisers has appointed Archana Singh as its senior business development manager.
In her new role, Singh will report to Global Advertisers MD Sanjeev Gupta. Her responsibility will be to develop and manage the new business at the OOH company.
Gupta said, “Archana brings her knowledge of the media industry, her insights into the creation and broadcasting of content and her experience with business development in the media space to the table. We are confident that these qualities will help her in doing justice to the responsibilities that we have placed on her able shoulders.”
Prior to this role, Singh was with VJ Media as a correspondent and business development networker.