- iCubesWire floats $3 mn fund for digital startups
- CRPF, Northern Rails launch cleanliness drive at station
- Reliance Jio 4G speeds rise by 50 per cent as free data offers end: OpenSignal
- Hyderabad man accused of burning wife to death for not getting an MBBS seat
- FIR against Honeypreet, police steps up search operations
- Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar arrested in extortion case
- Manmohan Singh Says Demonetisation and GST Double Whammy For Economy
Global Advertisers appoints Archana Singh as senior business development manager
MUMBAI: Global Advertisers has appointed Archana Singh as its senior business development manager.
In her new role, Singh will report to Global Advertisers MD Sanjeev Gupta. Her responsibility will be to develop and manage the new business at the OOH company.
Gupta said, “Archana brings her knowledge of the media industry, her insights into the creation and broadcasting of content and her experience with business development in the media space to the table. We are confident that these qualities will help her in doing justice to the responsibilities that we have placed on her able shoulders.”
Prior to this role, Singh was with VJ Media as a correspondent and business development networker.