- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Girnar appoints ColourCraft Studio as its creative, digital agency
MUMBAI: Girnar Food & Beverages has appointed Mumbai-based ColourCraft Studio (CCS) to devise a creative and digital direction for the company as the battle for tea’s market share goes digital.
Girnar Food and Beverages director Sachin Bhansali said, “Girnar wants to reach out more to the youth, who have a plethora of tastes and choices, and demand constant product innovation – all of which fits extremely well with Girnar’s DNA. We have been working with CCS for the last 4 months to establish a strategy to attract that target segment while maintaining our ties with our current TG”.
Established in 1974, Girnar is a tea beverage brand. It has a range of black and green teas with a variety of flavours and infusions available through supermarkets, stores and online portal www.chaichai.in.
ColourCraft Studio partner, co-founder Aditi Gandhi said, “We are delighted to receive this mandate from one of India’s finest companies. It is going be an exciting challenge to position Girnar’s offerings as a youth product while maintaining the stronghold it has with the more traditional customer base. We are confident that our 360 degree marketing strategy will strike the right chord with both the target groups.”