- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
Gatorade India ropes in PV Sindhu as brand ambassador
MUMBAI: Gatorade India has signed on PV Sindhu as its brand ambassador. The move is a reiteration of PepsiCo India’s commitment to communicating the benefits of its healthier food and beverage offerings to consumers.
Gatorade will also be unveiling an all-new #SweatMore campaign featuring Sindhu in a digital film that shows the brand’s close partnership with the athlete. Gatorade’s new #SweatMore comes from the belief that winning comes from within and if you work hard for your goals, anything is possible.
Gatorade India plans to have Sindhu work with the Gatorade Sports Science Institute during the period of the partnership, to better understand her training and match-day nutrition.
Gatorade claims that its scientific formula has the right amount of carbohydrates, electrolytes and flavour that can help an athlete rehydrate, replenish and refuel while playing sports.
Pepsi India VP beverage category Vipul Prakash said, “We are delighted to welcome PV Sindhu into the PepsiCo India family. We believe that Gatorade is the perfect fuel for PV Sindhu and we are happy to partner her. Gatorade is a scientifically formulated sports drink that provides the right hydration and fuelling during a strenuous game or a training session. PV Sindhu personifies the spirit of the brand through her determination and winning attitude.”
Sindhu said, “There is no substitute for hard work. However, hard work comes with long hours of practice, persistence and perspiration. Each day throws a new challenge and you must be fit to take it head on. Gatorade helps athletes do just that. I am extremely honoured to join the Gatorade family of athletes, which consists of sporting legends across the world.”
In 2016, PV Sindhu became the first Indian woman to win an Olympic silver medal and currently ranks among the top 10 players in the world.