- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Gaana.com launches episodic musical ad campaign
MUMBAI: After the success of its first musical campaign ‘Bas Bajna Chahiye Gaana’, music streaming service Gaana.com has launched a new musical advertising campaign ‘Dil Ka Gaana’ that captures and follows a love story between two characters, Ayaan and Rhea.
Times Internet VP marketing Pratik Mazumder said, “We all know music connects people. Sometimes a moment of musical magic connects deeper and creates lifelong bonds. Gaana.com with its wide array of music content helps create moments of such magic.”
Using a series of episodes capturing a musical journey of Ayaan Khanna and Rhea Bajaj, Gaana will weave a romantic tale that leaves the viewer’s spellbound. The campaign showcases India’s first musical episodic series capturing a modern day love story of two strangers coming together because of music.
The music has been composed by popular composer Amit Trivedi and the tracks have been sung by Ash King and Neeti Mohan.
Produced by Gaana productions, the trailer of the short film recently hit the television screens.