- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Gaana.com launches episodic musical ad campaign
MUMBAI: After the success of its first musical campaign ‘Bas Bajna Chahiye Gaana’, music streaming service Gaana.com has launched a new musical advertising campaign ‘Dil Ka Gaana’ that captures and follows a love story between two characters, Ayaan and Rhea.
Times Internet VP marketing Pratik Mazumder said, “We all know music connects people. Sometimes a moment of musical magic connects deeper and creates lifelong bonds. Gaana.com with its wide array of music content helps create moments of such magic.”
Using a series of episodes capturing a musical journey of Ayaan Khanna and Rhea Bajaj, Gaana will weave a romantic tale that leaves the viewer’s spellbound. The campaign showcases India’s first musical episodic series capturing a modern day love story of two strangers coming together because of music.
The music has been composed by popular composer Amit Trivedi and the tracks have been sung by Ash King and Neeti Mohan.
Produced by Gaana productions, the trailer of the short film recently hit the television screens.