- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Future Group awards digital duties for Urban Yoga to ColourCraft Studio
MUMBAI: Urban Yoga, India’s first home-grown yoga apparel brand from the Future Group, has entrusted ColourCraft Studio (CCS) to revitalise its digital footprint.
CCS won the multi-agency pitch by unveiling a 360 degree digital strategy for the brand, the x-factor being a mock TV commercial that encapsulated the agency’s vision for Urban Yoga.
“We want Urban Yoga to do for Yoga what Nike has done for running – make it sexier, more desirable, irrespective of age, gender, religion or caste,” says creative director Ankit Jain who spearheaded the pitch. The agency centered the strategy around the slogan – #YogaOn – with emphasis on breaking traditional notions about Yoga and therefore expanding the customer base.
Founded in 2006 by Future Group, Urban Yoga has blossomed from a single store in Bengaluru into a successful chain with multiple stores across India. Inspired by the Bali Spa ethos, Urban Yoga stresses on the earthy, calm and experiential retail approach.
Commenting on acquiring the account, CCS co-founder and business director Aditi Gandhi said, “Urban Yoga is an immensely exciting brand. The trust Future Group has shown in us is a huge opportunity for us to create large-scale, strategy-driven campaigns to establish Urban Yoga as a name to be reckoned with in the retail space.”