- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
FoxyMoron Bangalore bags digital duties of Aéropostale India
MUMBAI: FoxyMoron Bangalore has announced its first major account win of Aéropostale India.
FoxyMoron will work towards creating innovative digital marketing engagements for the brand that is all set to open its first store this month in New Delhi.
FoxyMoron co-founder and director new business and innovations Pratik Gupta said, “What excites us about partnering with Aéropostale is that the brand wishes to appeal to the audience that is young, fun and sporty, very close to what we are as an agency. For a youth-centred brand, a robust digital strategy is a must. Our mandate includes the launch of the brand, as well as sustaining the excitement for the brand post it. Nothing excites us more than having Aéropostale as one of the first brands to propel the wheels of our Bangalore office.”
US-based Aéropostale Inc has partnered with Arvind Lifestyle Brands to enter the Indian market. The apparel brand is known for its casual fashion merchandise for teenagers and young adults.
Arvind Lifestyle Brands COO Sumit Dhingra said, “India as a market has seen huge potential on the digital front. Bringing Aeropostale to India meant associating with experts in social media content generation. We are excited to partner with the best in the segment and we are sure that FoxyMoron will be able to synergise with our marketing efforts and build the much needed awareness about the brand amongst our target audience in India.”
FoxyMoron’s client roster includes Castrol, L’Oreal Group, ZEE, SAB Miller group, Asian Paints, Viber, World Wide Media, Jim Beam India, Nutrela and Red FM.