- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
FirstHandle appoints Alchemist to handle brand strategy and communications
Mumbai: Delhi-based mobile application firm FirstHandle has hired Alchemist for brand building and enhancing its footprint across the country.
Alchemist, a marketing solutions agency, will handle FirstHandle’s strategy, planning and creative responsibilities from its Delhi office.
“We were looking for an agency that matches our standards of operations, understand our business philosophy and will help us find a standing in a market as diverse as India. We are happy to have on board Alchemist, a leading marketing solutions provider, as drivers of our brand and social strategy as well as execution partner,” FirstHandle CEO Gaurav Sinha said.
FirstHandle, which is a free hyper-local deals discovery app that alerts users of deals and sales offers in his neighbourhood, has found increasing traction enlisting over 15,000 retailers in less than a year and hopes to add another 25,000 retailers in the coming months.
“We pride ourselves in contributing to strategic growth for businesses. We are excited to partner with FirstHandle, to work on their brand and social strategy. The challenge for us is to create an exciting communication plan to make this brand into a go-to-app for every person who steps out to shop,” Alchemist managing director Manish Porwal said.