- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
FirstHandle appoints Alchemist to handle brand strategy and communications
Mumbai: Delhi-based mobile application firm FirstHandle has hired Alchemist for brand building and enhancing its footprint across the country.
Alchemist, a marketing solutions agency, will handle FirstHandle’s strategy, planning and creative responsibilities from its Delhi office.
“We were looking for an agency that matches our standards of operations, understand our business philosophy and will help us find a standing in a market as diverse as India. We are happy to have on board Alchemist, a leading marketing solutions provider, as drivers of our brand and social strategy as well as execution partner,” FirstHandle CEO Gaurav Sinha said.
FirstHandle, which is a free hyper-local deals discovery app that alerts users of deals and sales offers in his neighbourhood, has found increasing traction enlisting over 15,000 retailers in less than a year and hopes to add another 25,000 retailers in the coming months.
“We pride ourselves in contributing to strategic growth for businesses. We are excited to partner with FirstHandle, to work on their brand and social strategy. The challenge for us is to create an exciting communication plan to make this brand into a go-to-app for every person who steps out to shop,” Alchemist managing director Manish Porwal said.