- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
FC Goa ropes in six new sponsors and partners
MUMBAI: Gearing up for their first match, Indian Super League (ISL) franchise FC Goa has signed on six leading brands from various industry verticals as sponsors and partners for the team.
Joining Videocon d2h as FC Goa’s principal sponsor is Usha International. Ponds, Gardre Marine and Kenstar have partnered with FC Goa as associate sponsors. While Wockhardt Hospitals is the official medical partner, Big FM will be the official radio partner and The Navhind Times, the official print partners.
Adidas is the official kit sponsor of the team.
FC Goa will play their first ISL match against Chennaiyans FC at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Fatorda, Margao on 15 October.
The club is co-owned by Videocon Group chairman Venugopal Dhoot, cricketer Virat Kohli and Goan businessmen Dattaraj Salgaocar and Shrinivas Dempo.