- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
FC Goa ropes in six new sponsors and partners
MUMBAI: Gearing up for their first match, Indian Super League (ISL) franchise FC Goa has signed on six leading brands from various industry verticals as sponsors and partners for the team.
Joining Videocon d2h as FC Goa’s principal sponsor is Usha International. Ponds, Gardre Marine and Kenstar have partnered with FC Goa as associate sponsors. While Wockhardt Hospitals is the official medical partner, Big FM will be the official radio partner and The Navhind Times, the official print partners.
Adidas is the official kit sponsor of the team.
FC Goa will play their first ISL match against Chennaiyans FC at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Fatorda, Margao on 15 October.
The club is co-owned by Videocon Group chairman Venugopal Dhoot, cricketer Virat Kohli and Goan businessmen Dattaraj Salgaocar and Shrinivas Dempo.