- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
FC Goa ropes in six new sponsors and partners
MUMBAI: Gearing up for their first match, Indian Super League (ISL) franchise FC Goa has signed on six leading brands from various industry verticals as sponsors and partners for the team.
Joining Videocon d2h as FC Goa’s principal sponsor is Usha International. Ponds, Gardre Marine and Kenstar have partnered with FC Goa as associate sponsors. While Wockhardt Hospitals is the official medical partner, Big FM will be the official radio partner and The Navhind Times, the official print partners.
Adidas is the official kit sponsor of the team.
FC Goa will play their first ISL match against Chennaiyans FC at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Fatorda, Margao on 15 October.
The club is co-owned by Videocon Group chairman Venugopal Dhoot, cricketer Virat Kohli and Goan businessmen Dattaraj Salgaocar and Shrinivas Dempo.