- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
FC Goa ropes in FC Prime Markets as its principal sponsor
MUMBAI: Indian Super League (ISL) franchise FC Goa has signed up Australian financial service provider FC Prime Market as its principal sponsor for five years.
The Dubai-headquartered firm facilitates 24 hours real time internet trading through competitive products, giving customers direct access to the global financial markets. FC Prime Markets AU is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).
Apart from FC Prime Market, FC Goa has signed Ponds, adidas and Lemos Foundation as associate sponsors. Other partners include BookmyShow, Wockhardt Hospitals, Sportskeeda, The Navhind Times, Viva Goa, Radio Mirchi and Prudent.
FC Prime Markets chairman Sydney Lemos said, “Being Goans, it’s a matter for pride for us to be associated with FC Goa, a team which is loved by fans across the globe. We are here to forge a lasting relationship with FC Goa, the team representing one of the most passionate centres of football in India and support the team through its journey. The team is supported by a strong backbone, with owners having a great footballing legacy. Being passionate supporters of football, we are extremely delighted to be a part of the FC Goa family.”
FC Goa co-promoter Dattaraj Salgaocar added, “We are happy that a brand like FC Prime Markets which is owned by a Goan, Sydney Lemos, a passionate football lover has partnered with FC Goa and has placed their faith in the team. We welcome them to the FC Goa family.”
FC Goa CEO Sukhvinder Singh added, “The official dynamic web portal www.fcgoa.in will include exciting updates on matches, comprehensive information, links to schedules and results, as well as news, information for media and a regularly updated photo and video gallery.”