- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Eureka Forbes, Triton Communications win gold at PMAA Dragons
MUMBAI: Eureka Forbes and Triton Communications have won Gold Dragon titles at the 2016 PMAA Dragons of Asia Awards for their marketing campaign ‘Jal Daan’. They won the gold across Asia Pacific in the best cause charity marketing or public sector campaign category.
Aquaguard, the water purifier brand of Eureka Forbes, created the Jal Daan (The gift of water) movement that asked homes with purifiers to pledge and share five litres of safe water every day with the less-privileged people they interact daily such as domestic help and security guards.
The digitally led campaign was launched in November 2015. For every pledge taken, Aquaguard contributed Rs 10 to set up community water plants in urban slums and rural areas that lack safe drinking water.
The Jal Daan movement received tremendous support as more than one million people has already pledged support for the campaign. As the monetary contribution has exceeded one crore, the company has set up several water plants and purification systems. The company plans to set up many more plants and provide safe water access to millions of Indians.