- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Eureka Forbes, Triton Communications win gold at PMAA Dragons
MUMBAI: Eureka Forbes and Triton Communications have won Gold Dragon titles at the 2016 PMAA Dragons of Asia Awards for their marketing campaign ‘Jal Daan’. They won the gold across Asia Pacific in the best cause charity marketing or public sector campaign category.
Aquaguard, the water purifier brand of Eureka Forbes, created the Jal Daan (The gift of water) movement that asked homes with purifiers to pledge and share five litres of safe water every day with the less-privileged people they interact daily such as domestic help and security guards.
The digitally led campaign was launched in November 2015. For every pledge taken, Aquaguard contributed Rs 10 to set up community water plants in urban slums and rural areas that lack safe drinking water.
The Jal Daan movement received tremendous support as more than one million people has already pledged support for the campaign. As the monetary contribution has exceeded one crore, the company has set up several water plants and purification systems. The company plans to set up many more plants and provide safe water access to millions of Indians.