- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
ET Now introduces series to capture the World Economic Forum at Davos
MUMBAI: Times Global Broadcasting’s English business news channel ET Now has introduced a series titled ‘Davos Direct’ to capture the trends emerging from the World Economic Forum at Davos and its impact on the Indian economy and markets.
The series will air every night at 10 pm from 21 to 25 January. The special show will present exclusive interactions with prominent Indian policy makers like P. Chidambaram (Union Finance Minister), Anand Sharma (Union Minister of Commerce & Industry) and Montek Singh Ahluwalia (Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission).
In addition, it will also showcase discussions on the nuances of India Inc by corporates like Sunil Mittal, S.D. Shibulal, Uday Kotak and N. Chandrasekaran amongst others.
Apart from that, it will also share exclusive insights by global thought leaders and economists like Joseph Stiglitz, Jeffrey Sachs, John Studzinski, John Rice, Stephen Pagliuca and Kenneth Rogoff on the revival of the global economy.
The World Economic Forum will witness a multitude of dignitaries from across the world engaging in collaborative discussions which are directed towards this year’s theme ‘The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business’.
The developments at the event will be reported by ET Now’s policy editor Supriya Shrinate, who has a decade long experience in featuring key stories.