- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Essel Vision appoints Sukriti Saxena as fiction head Hindi
MUMBAI: Essel Vision Productions Ltd (EVPL) has announced the appointment of Sukriti Saxena as the fiction head for Hindi.
In the new role, Saxena will be responsible for the overall Hindi fiction content and will report to EVPL business head Akash Chawla. With the appointment, EVPL aims to strengthen its content keeping in mind the overall strategic vision of the business.
Chawla said, “A lot of quality creative work is what can be expected from Essel Vision. Sukriti has proven credentials in the Hindi fiction space and a go-getter attitude that we want our core team members to have. She has been given the clear mandate to make this place a creative hub buzzing with ideas based on insights.”
Prior to this role, Saxena was the creative director at Balaji Telefilms.
Saxena has over eight years of experience in the media and entertainment business. She has worked with Wizcraft International Entertainment, Sphere Origin and Lowe Lintas. She has been instrumental in shaping up shows like ‘Pavitra Rishta’, ‘Kumkum Bhagya’, ‘Saat Phere’ and ‘Shree’.
Having a strong operations and creative background and management track record with an innate understanding of market undercurrents and sentiments, she specialises in setting up and running television shows. She also has exposure to detailed business planning, strategy formulation and execution with specialised experience in a wide spectrum of areas holding overall responsibility in marketing, live events, celebrity management, television and film production.