- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Esar Media And Advertising elevates Khaleel Surati
MUMBAI: Esar Media and Advertising, a performance based ad network, has newly elevated Khaleel Surati to a key position within the organisation. Surati will take on his role as the business head of operations at the company.
Esar Media and Advertising founder, CEO Malik Gilani said, “Khaleel’s unfailing determination and urge to accomplish tasks is what makes him unique. A strong team player, he has proven to be a very valuable asset for our organization. With a keen eye for sourcing details and taking initiative, Khaleel has taken the lead on many projects; and we look forward to his continued support and efforts in making Esar Media and Advertising a truly global company.”
Prior to his role at Esar Media and Advertising, Surati was associated with KnightsAD Digital Media Associates as manager – business operations.