- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Esar Media And Advertising elevates Khaleel Surati
MUMBAI: Esar Media and Advertising, a performance based ad network, has newly elevated Khaleel Surati to a key position within the organisation. Surati will take on his role as the business head of operations at the company.
Esar Media and Advertising founder, CEO Malik Gilani said, “Khaleel’s unfailing determination and urge to accomplish tasks is what makes him unique. A strong team player, he has proven to be a very valuable asset for our organization. With a keen eye for sourcing details and taking initiative, Khaleel has taken the lead on many projects; and we look forward to his continued support and efforts in making Esar Media and Advertising a truly global company.”
Prior to his role at Esar Media and Advertising, Surati was associated with KnightsAD Digital Media Associates as manager – business operations.