- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Entries open for Goafest Abbys 2015
MUMBAI: The Awards Governing Council (AGC) of Goafest 2015 has announced the ‘call for entries’ for Goafest Abbys 2015. The last date for submission of entries is 27 February. The entry forms can be downloaded from www.theadvertisingclub.net.
Goafest is in its 10th year and this is the eighth year that AAAI and The Advertising Club have come together to award the Abbys. This year, Goafest will be held from 9-11 April at The Grand Hyatt, Bambolim, North Goa. Organisers have noted that campaigns that have been released till 15 February are allowed to submit their entries at this year’s Goafest Abbys.
The Media and Publisher Abby Awards will be held on 9 April, followed by the Design, Direct, Promo-Activation, PR, Outdoor & Ambient, Print Craft, Branded Content, Broadcaster Awards on 10 April. The last day will host the Digital, Radio, TV and Integrated Campaign Abby Awards.