- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Entries open for Goafest Abbys 2015
MUMBAI: The Awards Governing Council (AGC) of Goafest 2015 has announced the ‘call for entries’ for Goafest Abbys 2015. The last date for submission of entries is 27 February. The entry forms can be downloaded from www.theadvertisingclub.net.
Goafest is in its 10th year and this is the eighth year that AAAI and The Advertising Club have come together to award the Abbys. This year, Goafest will be held from 9-11 April at The Grand Hyatt, Bambolim, North Goa. Organisers have noted that campaigns that have been released till 15 February are allowed to submit their entries at this year’s Goafest Abbys.
The Media and Publisher Abby Awards will be held on 9 April, followed by the Design, Direct, Promo-Activation, PR, Outdoor & Ambient, Print Craft, Branded Content, Broadcaster Awards on 10 April. The last day will host the Digital, Radio, TV and Integrated Campaign Abby Awards.