- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Entries for Goafest Abby Awards 2016 up by 25%
MUMBAI: The Goafest Abbys 2016, the coveted advertising awards that recognise the best in advertising and marketing, has witnessed a 25% increase in entries over last year.
Abbys also had many firsts this year like the introduction of new categories, i.e. Special Abby (Gender Sensitive) and Young Abby. TV films that are based on gender sensitivity can be entered in the Special Abby. Young Abby is the response to a long felt need of the industry to reward young creatives below the age of 30 who respond to a brief. Two winning Young Creatives will be flown to Cannes as part of Abbys’ commitment to the young.
Adding further depth to the awards and broadbasing the participation opportunity was the further addition of new sub-categories in the design vertical as well.
Presented by the Advertising Club and AAAI, the Goafest Abbys 2016 will once again see the entire advertising and marketing community join the celebrations in Goa from 7 April to 9 April at The Grand Hyatt, Bambolim, North Goa.