- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Entries for Goafest Abby Awards 2016 up by 25%
MUMBAI: The Goafest Abbys 2016, the coveted advertising awards that recognise the best in advertising and marketing, has witnessed a 25% increase in entries over last year.
Abbys also had many firsts this year like the introduction of new categories, i.e. Special Abby (Gender Sensitive) and Young Abby. TV films that are based on gender sensitivity can be entered in the Special Abby. Young Abby is the response to a long felt need of the industry to reward young creatives below the age of 30 who respond to a brief. Two winning Young Creatives will be flown to Cannes as part of Abbys’ commitment to the young.
Adding further depth to the awards and broadbasing the participation opportunity was the further addition of new sub-categories in the design vertical as well.
Presented by the Advertising Club and AAAI, the Goafest Abbys 2016 will once again see the entire advertising and marketing community join the celebrations in Goa from 7 April to 9 April at The Grand Hyatt, Bambolim, North Goa.