- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Entries for Goafest Abby Awards 2016 up by 25%
MUMBAI: The Goafest Abbys 2016, the coveted advertising awards that recognise the best in advertising and marketing, has witnessed a 25% increase in entries over last year.
Abbys also had many firsts this year like the introduction of new categories, i.e. Special Abby (Gender Sensitive) and Young Abby. TV films that are based on gender sensitivity can be entered in the Special Abby. Young Abby is the response to a long felt need of the industry to reward young creatives below the age of 30 who respond to a brief. Two winning Young Creatives will be flown to Cannes as part of Abbys’ commitment to the young.
Adding further depth to the awards and broadbasing the participation opportunity was the further addition of new sub-categories in the design vertical as well.
Presented by the Advertising Club and AAAI, the Goafest Abbys 2016 will once again see the entire advertising and marketing community join the celebrations in Goa from 7 April to 9 April at The Grand Hyatt, Bambolim, North Goa.