- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Enter10 awards ad sales mandate of Marathi film channel to Helios Media
MUMBAI: Enter10 Television’s Marathi movie channel Fakt Marathi has awarded ad sales mandate to Helios Media with effect from April.
Enter10 Television MD Manish Singhal said, “We have full faith in Helios Media’s capabilities in developing the right positioning for the channels in the advertiser market and extracting true value.”
Helios Media MD Divya Radhakrishnan said, “We had been analysing the need gap in the TV landscape of India and had identified the Marathi movie genre as a great potential. When we heard of Fakt Marathi we knew straight off the potential that the channel would have. We are very confident that we will be able to drive the channel revenues to new heights.”
Launched in 2011, Helios Media currently manages monetisation mandates of MTunes HD, EPIC and Living Foodz.