- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Enter10 awards ad sales mandate of Marathi film channel to Helios Media
MUMBAI: Enter10 Television’s Marathi movie channel Fakt Marathi has awarded ad sales mandate to Helios Media with effect from April.
Enter10 Television MD Manish Singhal said, “We have full faith in Helios Media’s capabilities in developing the right positioning for the channels in the advertiser market and extracting true value.”
Helios Media MD Divya Radhakrishnan said, “We had been analysing the need gap in the TV landscape of India and had identified the Marathi movie genre as a great potential. When we heard of Fakt Marathi we knew straight off the potential that the channel would have. We are very confident that we will be able to drive the channel revenues to new heights.”
Launched in 2011, Helios Media currently manages monetisation mandates of MTunes HD, EPIC and Living Foodz.