- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Enormous bags creative mandate of CashKaro.com
MUMBAI: Cash back and coupons site CashKaro.com has appointed Enormous as its creative agency on record.
CashKaro is embarking on a marketing campaign to create awareness among the online shoppers and deal hunters. The campaign will focus on CashKaro’s product offering.
Enormous will be working on a 360 degree advertising campaign which will focus on key markets across the country.
Enormous managing partner Ashish Khazanchi said, “We’re proud to be appointed the agency for CashKaro.com. It’s a dynamic organisation with not just an innovative product but vaulting ambition. It is always a delight to partner with people who look at not just selling a product but bringing added value to people’s lives. They are also mature advertisers and we aim to scale up the game with them.”
CashKaro.com co-founder Swati Bhargava said, “We are delighted to have Enormous as our creative agency. For a young and growing brand like ours, it is important to communicate with the target audience across touch points. Enormous will help us reach our potential target base in the most creative manner.”
CashKaro offers cash back which is paid over and above existing discounts and offers on partner sites like Amazon.in, Paytm, Snapdeal, Shopclues, Jabong and others. The savings offering has expanded to cover basics like giving cash back on mobile recharge, paying electricity, phone, mobile bills, DTH recharge.
CashKaro raised $750,000 funding in August 2013 by a group of angel investors in UK from companies like Paypal, Gumtree and Investec.