- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Discovery launches intl ad sales division
MUMBAI: Infotainment broadcaster Discovery has launched an international ad sales division, One Discovery World.
The aim is to allow clients to better leverage the reach of its networks globally. This includes TLC, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and Eurosport.
The aim is to provide content solutions and go beyond the traditional ad break.
“Advertisers and brands have evolved well beyond the ad break to embed effectively at the center of popular culture. We have cultivated a strong ad-sales leadership team to meet this changing dynamic, and coupled with Discovery’s incredible portfolio, including Eurosport and the Olympic Games, we are uniquely positioned to provide bespoke creative and strategic content solutions to the world’s top sponsors and advertisers, and at the highest levels of service,” said Discovery senior VP, MD ad partnerships Jonathan Davies.
“Eurosport and the Olympic Games will ignite viewers’ curiosity, before, during and after the games. Sport provides us with an opportunity to work with sponsors to pair our must-have content and passionate audiences with compelling advertising solutions to drive brand awareness for clients that is both locally relevant and globally impactful,” he added.