- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
DHFL selects Madison Media Group as Media AOR
MUMBAI: Madison Media Sigma, a part of Madison Media Group, has won the media duties of Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DHFL), India’s second-largest housing finance company in the private sector. The account will be handled out of the agency’s Mumbai office.
The account was won in a multi-agency pitch where other agencies, including Maxus, Lodestar and Zenith Optimedia, also participated.
The account size is pegged around Rs 50 crore (Rs 500 million).
DHFL offers an array of home loan products, including home loans, plot loans, construction loans, loans against property, mortgage loans, and project loans. The company also offers a range of fixed-deposit products and customised insurance solutions designed in association with leading insurance providers.
The company recently signed on Shah Rukh Khan as its brand ambassador and has launched an integrated marketing campaign ‘Ghar Jaisa Loan’ featuring the star. This has been DHFL’s largest ad campaign since its inception in 1984.
The ‘Ghar Jaisa Loan’ campaign centres on how DHFL has been encouraging the lower- and middle-income segment in India to dream of owning a home. It further describes how the company has been helping customers realise their dream of home ownership through product innovation and deferential service.