- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Dheeraj Dhawan joins Fountainhead MKTG’s digital division as VP brand solutions
MUMBAI: Fountainhead Digital MKTG, the digital and experiential innovation division of Fountainhead MKTG, has appointed Dheeraj Dhawan as vice president – Brand Solutions. He will be based in Mumbai and will lead the business development and client servicing function of the division.
Having spent more than a decade in the communications industry, Dhawan has handled global brands as well as medium-sized businesses across categories such as FMCG, food, beverages and automobiles. He has worked on the brand side with IFB Home appliances, JK Tyres, Toyota and the Times Group as well as with agencies such as Publicis (Experiential Marketing & Digital), Iris Worldwide and Hungama Digital where he was AGM – Experiential Marketing.
Dhawan’s most recent stint was as AVP – business development at the UK-based augmented reality product company, Blippar.
He has worked on communication strategies for a variety of campaigns for brands such as Coke, Aviva, Pepsi, International Olive Oil Council, Beam Inc., Sony Ericsson, Google and Nestle.
Dhawan said, “In the last couple of years, I have mostly been working with specific brands and products, but at Fountainhead MKTG, the universe is open. I’m looking forward to working on projects that are experiential, digital and everything in between! It’s going to be both very challenging and very exciting!”
Fountainhead MKTG president digital Thapas Joseph said, “We are very excited to have someone like Dheeraj join us. He comes with a very rich background in experiential marketing and technology and has been involved in some of the most pioneering work in this fast-growing domain.”