- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Dentsu Webchutney wins digital creative mandate of Hike
MUMBAI: Denstu Webchutney, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has won the digital and creative mandate for the Indian chat app Hike.
The account was won after a multi-agency pitch. The account will be handled out of the agency’s Delhi office.
Talking about the future of Hike with Webchutney, Hike VP marketing Vidur Vyas said, “Hike is a fun, innovative and young brand with 90% of its 100 million users below the age of 30. Building Hike further into a power brand will need trusted partners who share our vision and values, and bring with them a deep understanding of youth in India who are increasingly going ‘digital only’. We are delighted to partner with Dentsu Webchutney as we build brand Hike together.”
Dentsu Webchutney CEO, co-founder Sidharth Rao said, “We are delighted that Hike found value in our offering and appointed us to partner them in their digital and creative endeavour. The idea is to synergise together towards building effective strategies for better customer engagement. It’s the age of digital media, and a strong digital presence is the need of the hour. ”
Dentsu Webchutney services clients like Flipkart, Airtel, Payback, Red Bull and Roland Garros.