- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Dentsu Webchutney wins digital creative mandate of Hike
MUMBAI: Denstu Webchutney, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has won the digital and creative mandate for the Indian chat app Hike.
The account was won after a multi-agency pitch. The account will be handled out of the agency’s Delhi office.
Talking about the future of Hike with Webchutney, Hike VP marketing Vidur Vyas said, “Hike is a fun, innovative and young brand with 90% of its 100 million users below the age of 30. Building Hike further into a power brand will need trusted partners who share our vision and values, and bring with them a deep understanding of youth in India who are increasingly going ‘digital only’. We are delighted to partner with Dentsu Webchutney as we build brand Hike together.”
Dentsu Webchutney CEO, co-founder Sidharth Rao said, “We are delighted that Hike found value in our offering and appointed us to partner them in their digital and creative endeavour. The idea is to synergise together towards building effective strategies for better customer engagement. It’s the age of digital media, and a strong digital presence is the need of the hour. ”
Dentsu Webchutney services clients like Flipkart, Airtel, Payback, Red Bull and Roland Garros.