- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Dentsu Webchutney ropes in Nishi Kant as executive VP, branch head Mumbai
MUMBAI: Dentsu Webchutney has appointed Nishi Kant as executive VP, branch head Mumbai.
Kant will lead the charge for the agency’s Mumbai office. He will be reporting to Dentsu Webchutney CEO, co-founder Sidharth Rao.
This is Nishi’s second stint at Webchutney; the first one lasting almost 10 years in 2014. During his two year hiatus from Webchutney, Kant worked with a couple of start-ups in Healthcare and e-commerce space, specialising in both strategy as well as design.
Commenting on his second innings, Kant said, “I grew up with Webchutney and have seen it evolve from a start-up into an institution. It was a refreshing break to go back to school and work with start-ups again, but now it’s time to come back home. I’m excited to lead a team that comprises of some of the best advertising talent in the country.”
Sidharth Rao said, “It’s fantastic to have Nishi back. I’m looking forward to his maverick outlook driving infectious ideas which resonate with the Webchutney culture, and in the process, steer dramatic business growth.”
Kant will lead efforts across all brands handled out of the Mumbai office, like HDFC, Reliance Retail, Redbull, KTM and Platinum Evara.