- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Dentsu Webchutney names Gaurav Soi as EVP
MUMBAI: Dentsu Aegis Network has roped in Gaurav Soi as executive vice president of its digital agency Dentsu Webchutney.
In his new role, Soi will head the new business operations of the agency nationally and identify and channelise new opportunities for the agency across its offices in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru. He will report to Dentsu Webchutney CEO Sidharth Rao.
Rao said, “Dentsu Webchutney has now entered its next phase of growth and it’s absolutely essential for us that we use the right kind of experiences to steer this growth forward. Gaurav comes in with immense experience and exposure across clients and categories. And his appointment will only further catalyse the strength that already holds the Dentsu Webchutney fort so strong. I am extremely happy to welcome him on board.”
Soi has moved from Havas Worldwide, where he was senior VP, Mumbai.
Commenting on his appointment, Soi added, “The most commonly used word in conversations today is digital. It is no longer the future. It is here and now! Denstu Webchutney has a proven track record and is associated with very prestigious brands. Known for its quality product and forward thinking, I am extremely proud to be a part of this team.”
“The company is aggressively focusing on growth; and yet, we will need to retain the quality of our product across client offerings. It is this balance that will make the road ahead a very exciting one,” he added.
Soi comes with over 15 years of experience across agencies including The Grey Group (Mumbai), Ambience Publicis, Metal Communications and most recently Havas Worldwide.
He has also been part of the events and activations industry through Line Communications.
Some of the brands on which Soi has worked on include Sony SIX, Sony LIV, Jaslok Hospital and Research Center, HDFC Bank, BPCL, Sanofi, Audi, Frooti, Appy/Appy Fizz, Dainik Bhaskar Group, VST, ITC, Kotak and Fiat.