- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Dentsu Webchutney launches B2B marketing division
MUMBAI: Dentsu Webchutney, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has announced its newly established B2B marketing division. It will be headed by Samera Khan, EVP – Strategy, Dentsu Webchutney.
“The line between a customer and a consumer is fading day by day. Globally, B2B brands have the largest audience on LinkedIn; they have 36 times more followers on LinkedIn than on Instagram but 20 times more engagement on Instagram than on LinkedIn. The users’ browsing and search behaviour is the same through the day and that’s what we want to own with our B2B division. We want to remove the boring from B2B,” says Dentsu Webchutney CEO, co-founder Sidharth Rao.
The new division is poised to help businesses targeting other businesses across categories and industries. Businesses that work with Dentsu Webchutney will have specialised services available to help them with online and offline marketing, market research, publicity, and most importantly, a focus on content marketing and distribution strategy.
Dentsu Webchutney executive VP strategy Samera Khan said, “Our strategy is to focus on B2B with experiential content marketing across the various touchpoints that the customer already exists on. We pride ourselves on understanding what moves the Indian consumer. Now it’s just about using that same understanding for a business decision maker. Even though our starting point is B2B, our goal is to think of it as H2H (Human to Human), to humanize this crucial relationship.”