- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Dentsu Webchutney bags Forever New’s digital advertising mandate
MUMBAI: Dentsu Webchutney, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has bagged the digital advertising duties of Forever New.
As part of the new mandate, the agency will be handling the search and digital advertising services for the brand. The account will be handled out of the agency’s Delhi office.
Forever New is a fashion clothing and accessories brand founded in Melbourne, Australia. One of the fastest growing Australian brands, Forever New began as a start-up retailer in 2006. Their growth has been unprecedented as they now operate in 10 countries through more than 250 stores.
Dentsu-Webchutney CEO, co-founder Sidharth Rao said, “We are absolutely thrilled and excited to be working on such a young and successful fashion brand. Fashion, as a segment, always unfolds interesting opportunities to do refreshing work and we aim to do just that.”
Forever New business head India Vishal Trehan said, “Forever New has forayed into the digital space by associating with Dentsu Webchutney and we’re looking forward to this exciting partnership. The idea is to synergise together towards building effective strategies for better customer engagement. It’s the age of digital media, and a strong digital presence is the need of the hour. This collaboration with Dentsu Webchutney is integral to the brand and will ensure the same for us.”