- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Dentsu Webchutney bags Forever New’s digital advertising mandate
MUMBAI: Dentsu Webchutney, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has bagged the digital advertising duties of Forever New.
As part of the new mandate, the agency will be handling the search and digital advertising services for the brand. The account will be handled out of the agency’s Delhi office.
Forever New is a fashion clothing and accessories brand founded in Melbourne, Australia. One of the fastest growing Australian brands, Forever New began as a start-up retailer in 2006. Their growth has been unprecedented as they now operate in 10 countries through more than 250 stores.
Dentsu-Webchutney CEO, co-founder Sidharth Rao said, “We are absolutely thrilled and excited to be working on such a young and successful fashion brand. Fashion, as a segment, always unfolds interesting opportunities to do refreshing work and we aim to do just that.”
Forever New business head India Vishal Trehan said, “Forever New has forayed into the digital space by associating with Dentsu Webchutney and we’re looking forward to this exciting partnership. The idea is to synergise together towards building effective strategies for better customer engagement. It’s the age of digital media, and a strong digital presence is the need of the hour. This collaboration with Dentsu Webchutney is integral to the brand and will ensure the same for us.”