- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Dentsu to handle Red Bull’s digital duties
MUMBAI: Dentsu Webchutney, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has been awarded the digital mandate for Red Bull.
The agency’s Mumbai office will be leading the account services. The agency won the account following a multi-agency pitch.
Dentsu Webchutney CEO and co-founder Sidharth Rao said, “We are delighted to partner with Red Bull. The brand as well as the category are pretty dynamic – something that will certainly help us push the envelope and come up with some refreshing work!”
Red Bull is an energy drink sold by Austrian company Red Bull GmbH, created in 1987. Red Bull is the highest-selling energy drink in the world. The Red Bull company slogan is “Red Bull gives you wings”.
Dentsu Webchutney is the digital agency from the Dentsu Aegis Network with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. Its clientele includes Flipkart, Airtel, Unilever, MasterCard and Coca-Cola.