- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Dentsu to handle Red Bull’s digital duties
MUMBAI: Dentsu Webchutney, the digital agency from Dentsu Aegis Network, has been awarded the digital mandate for Red Bull.
The agency’s Mumbai office will be leading the account services. The agency won the account following a multi-agency pitch.
Dentsu Webchutney CEO and co-founder Sidharth Rao said, “We are delighted to partner with Red Bull. The brand as well as the category are pretty dynamic – something that will certainly help us push the envelope and come up with some refreshing work!”
Red Bull is an energy drink sold by Austrian company Red Bull GmbH, created in 1987. Red Bull is the highest-selling energy drink in the world. The Red Bull company slogan is “Red Bull gives you wings”.
Dentsu Webchutney is the digital agency from the Dentsu Aegis Network with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. Its clientele includes Flipkart, Airtel, Unilever, MasterCard and Coca-Cola.